Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Sunday Post #15: Week of March 16, 2014

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted
by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

What's Happening on the Center Stage

What's Happening on Other Stages
  • Nordie over on Writing About Books shares her thoughts about writing in the margins. Since I'm reading S. by Doug Dorst and J.J. Abrams and I was an English major, I'm intrigued about how other feel about "defacing" books.
  • Charleen over at Cheap Thrills is celebrating a year of blogging. Stop by and give her some warm wishes!
  • Parajunkee had another great Blog 101 post this week about how to keep your blog fresh. Great advice and I can't count the number of times I've redone my sidebar since I started my blog in December.
  • "Lizzie Borden took an axe..." Check out author's L.K. Hill's post about this infamous murder case. Would you stay at the Borden B & B?
  • My image of the week. I know I've seen various versions of this floating around Facebook, but this week I really got to thinking about this concept and trying to figure out how to do something like this within the blogging community.
Holding Auditions

What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?