Here's a quick update as to where I stand with my 2014 Challenges!
Goal: 10 Books
- The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl
by Barry Lyga
- The End of Illness by David B. Agus, M.D.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- REVIEW COMING SOON! A Plague of Zombies
by Diana Gabaldon
- REVIEW COMING SOON! Capricious by Jade Eby
- REVIEW COMING SOON! Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
I'm also participating in [FICT]shun's 2nd Annual Don't Let it End Reading Challenge which started on February 14th! The goal of the challenge is to read the final books in a series. So far I've finished 2 books that were series enders. One review is complete and the second one is still in process.
Since January 1, I have read 3745 pages (18.73%) towards my goal of 20,000 pages. Only 16255 pages to go!
|January: 665 pages (3.33%)|
February: 1451 pages (7.26%)
What are your reading goals for 2014? How close are you to completing your goals?