Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Mini Challenge #02: The HOTTEST Scene You Have Ever Read

The Valentine's Mini Challenge is a Parajunkee.com Adventure running February 10th through February 14th.

Valentine's Mini Challenge #2: The HOTTEST Scene You Have Ever Read

I don't read a lot of romance novels. I just finished Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor & Park. The moment when Eleanor & Park make out in the backseat of his mother's Impala is pretty steamy. I guess I don't need that overdramatic sex scene where the author comes up with awkward synonyms for sexual organs. Or maybe I need to get out more if I find the makeout scene in a young adult novel hot.

What's the HOTTEST scene you have ever read? Share below in comments.

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5

Valentine's Book Blogging Challenge