The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
What's Happened on the Center Stage
- Review of The Breath of God by Jeffery Small received a Thumbs Up. "It's like Dan Brown, but better."
- In anticipation of Valentine's Day, I participated in Parajunkee's Valentine's Day Challenge. Day #1: Your Book Boyfriend List. There are links to Days 2 through 5 on each post.
- Created my own version of Waiting on Wednesday in anticipation of the Oscars!
- Feature & Follow Friday #187 allowed me to get to know another new blogger, @Spockella over at Pretty Little Pages.
- Shared some of my favorite quotes about love.
- Still mulling over the op-ed piece "Do We Really Need Negative Book Reviews?" that was posted on The New York Times.
- Loving this list of book nerd date ideas!
- Still dreaming about where to go on my summer vacation.
- Hiawatha Public Library deems 2014 Year of "Take-a-Book": Visit the website to see this month's challenge!
- Marion Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program Fill Your Bucket: What's on Your Bucket List? January 6th through February 15th.
- Cedar Rapids Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program: Hot Reads for Cold Nights. January 20 through March 20.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Final Party on Friday, Febraury 21 at the Marion Public Library. Pre-registration required.
- Watching: The West Wing Season 2, Supernatural Season 1, Grimm Season 3, The Big Bang Theory Season 7
- Reading or Read: Queen Victoria's Book of Spells: An Anthology of Gaslamp Fantasy edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling, Linn Area Reads 2014 Pick: Running Away to Home by Jennifer Wilson, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Healthy Entertaining with Chef Jen. Wednesday, February 12 at the Marion Public Library.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?