Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Friday, February 14, 2014

Quote of the Week #10: All About Love

I'm a romantic. I wear my heart on my sleeve. Yes, certain Hallmark and ASPCA commercials can make me cry. I cried watching an episode of The West Wing last month. As a result, since it is Valentine's Day, I couldn't choose just one quote, I have so many favorites about love.

"The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence." Ed Thomas

"Oh, love is real enough, you will find it someday, but it has one archenemy--and that is life." Jean Anouith

"I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest." Much Ado About Nothing

"As you wish." The Princess Bride

What's your favorite quote about love? Share in comments!