I'm not sure what to say about this week. It went by rather quickly, but nothing stellar happened. My in-laws visited, we went out to dinner and I passed along one of the barn kitties to my mother-in-law. But other than that, the week has been pretty uneventful. I really encourage you to visit The Book Blogger Tour. Ali's from Ali's Bookshelf Reviews wrote a stellar post about her biggest blogger fail. I was happy to host her on my site!
What's Happening on the Center Stage
- Monday's Author Interview: Ingrid Seymour, author of Keeper
- Tuesday: Out Loud! Author Series Review featuring Wally Lamb.
- Wednesday: Reading Challenge Update #07 + The State of the Blog
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #210-YouTube Funnies in which I share the Frozen parodies that make me laugh.
- Friday: Book Blogger Buzz Tour Stop featuring Ali's Bookshelf Reviews
Don't forget about this!
- Giveaway: $25 Amazon.com Giftcard (INT), signed paperback of Keeper by Ingrid Seymour and bracelet (US)
- Book Blogger Buzz Tour Kindle Fire HD Giveaway
- This week is the 3rd Monday of the month which means it's time for another Rewind Review! Start combing your archives for a favorite review to link up with. Hope you can join us!
What's Waiting in the Wings
- Monday: Rewind Review! Paper Valentine by Brenna Yavanoff
- Wednesday Christmas in July! Reveal
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #211
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Tennessee Williams
What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?