by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
What's Happening on the Center Stage
- Review: "Capricious" by Jade Eby
- The 3rd update on my 2014 Book Challenges.
- Feature & Follow 197: Spring Break Trip.
- Quote of the Week: J.M. Coetzee. Did you ever know that you're my hero?
- I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl Release Day Giveaway. Ends April 24, 2014.
- Tabitha at Not Yet Read has a new site and she is celebrating, Not Yet Read E-Reader Mega Giveaway!
- Canada Book Nerd shares her thought on adults who read YA Books and invites others to share their thoughts
- In related news, BuzzFeed posted this hilarious list of 19 True Struggles Of Being Addicted To YA Books As An Adult.
- Author James A. Owen shared an article about writers joining together to help a fellow book lover.
- The Art of Escapism posted about Mentioning Your Book Blog to Authors in Person. It came a few days after my epic fail at mentioning my book blog to any of the authors I met at Chi-Fi 0.
- $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway in association with the upcoming release of This Crumbling Pageant by Patricia Burroughs.
- I'm still laughing at The Game of Thrones Screaming Goat Theme that was shared over on Angela's Anxious Life last Sunday.
- Hopefully by next Sunday's Post I can share with you the meaning behind this week's picture of the week.
- Purchased or Borrowed: Hawthorne by Sarah Ballance. Timebound (The Chronos Files) by Rysa Walker. Freak of Nature (IFICS) by Julia Crane. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
- Watching: The West Wing Season 2, Supernatural Season 2, The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Suburgatory Season 1
- Read or Reading: Through Time: An Unauthorised and Unofficial History of Doctor Who by Andrew Cartmel. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?