Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Challenge Accepted: My 2014 Reading Challenges Update #04

Here's a quick update as to where I stand with my 2014 Challenges!


Goal: 10 Books
  1. The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl
    by Barry Lyga
  2. The End of Illness by David B. Agus, M.D.
  3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  4. A Plague of Zombies by Diana Gabaldon
  5. Capricious by Jade Eby
  6. REVIEW COMING SOON! Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
  7. REVIEW COMING SOON! A Horse Called Trouble by C.K. Volnek

I'm also participating in [FICT]shun's 2nd Annual Don't Let it End Reading Challenge which started on February 14th! The goal of the challenge is to read the final books in a series. So far I've finished 2 books that were series enders. One review is complete and the second one is still in process.

  1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
  2. REVIEW COMING SOON! Sunrise by Mike Mullin

Here's the update to my Random House of Canada bingo card. There are no new bingos this month.

Since January 1, I have read 4983 pages (24.92%) towards my goal of 20,000 pages. Only 15017 pages to go!

2014Challenge January: 665 pages (3.33%)
February: 1451 pages (7.26%)
March: 3745 pages (18.73%)

What are your reading goals for 2014? How close are you to completing your goals?