Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Challenge Accepted: My 2014 Reading Challenges Update #02

Here's a quick update as to where I stand with my 2014 Challenges!


  1. The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl
    by Barry Lyga
  2. The End of Illness by David B. Agus, M.D.
  3. REVIEW COMING SOON!A Plague of Zombies
    by Diana Gabaldon
  4. REVIEW COMING SOON! Capricious by Jade Eby

I'm also participating in [FICT]shun's 2nd Annual Don't Let it End Reading Challenge which starts on February 14th! The goal of the challenge is to read the final books in a series. I've a got a few on my 2014 reading wish list that are series wrap ups. I'm really excited for this challenge!

  1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Here's the update to my Random House of Canada bingo card.

Since January 1, I have read 1451 pages towards my goal of 20,000 pages. Only 18549 pages to go!

2014Challenge

What are your reading goals for 2014?