Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Challenge Accepted: My 2014 Reading Challenges #01

I buy a lot of books! Going to Barnes and Noble and Half Price Books is a date night for my husband and I. I have quite a few books on my bookshelf and even more on my Nook Color (out of sight, out of mind, right?!). I'm going to try and whittle down my TBR pile and I think this challenge will be perfect.


I plan to read 10 books from my TBR pile!

I'm also participating in [FICT]shun's 2nd Annual Don't Let it End Reading Challenge which starts on February 14th! The goal of the challenge is to read the final books in a series. I've a got a few on my 2014 reading wish list that are series wrap ups. I'm really excited for this challenge!

To go along with these challenges, I'm going to be filling out the bingo card devised by Random House of Canada.

I've already got one done. Cool, huh?!

As I have done the last 2 years, I plan to read 20,000 pages. In 2013 that was a total of 59 books. I will be tracking my progress on Goodreads. So far, since January 1, I have read 665 pages. Only 19335 pages to go!

2014Challenge

What are your reading goals for 2014?