Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday #01: Bad to the Bone



Reading Is Fun Again
hosts Thoughtful Thursday. Each week, readers are invited to share their thoughts (either in comments or their own blogs) about various bookish topics. Everyone is welcome to join.

Question for September 11                  See Upcoming Topics
Who is one of your favorite antagonists/villains of all time?

It's been over a year since I read Gone Girl and I honestly still believe that Amy is my favorite antagonist of all time. Gillian Flynn crafted a fine thriller that kept me turning the pages wanting to find out who-dun-it. Amy was masterfully crafted to get your blood boiling. The book still gets my riled up when I think about how I felt at the end and how much I despised Amy. In fact, I still despise her and curse Flynn under my breath for toying with my emotions like a bad girlfriend (or boyfriend).

So, here's to you, Amy Dunne, may you get all you deserve and more. You certainly have a special place in my heart.