Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Note from the Director: More Change Blowing in the Wind

Well, the time has come, dear fans of Second Run Reviews, to move on to bigger and better things. On Thursday evening, I am officially moving from Blogger to a self-hosted WordPress site. The web address will remain the same. Right before I head to bed on Thursday night, I'll be taking off the URL redirect and turning everything over to the Internet Gods and WordPress. Hopefully by the time I wake on Friday morning, the DNS updates will have taken place and we'll be live on the new site.

I'll post updates on Facebook and Twitter and if y'all could respond back and let me know if you can access the site that will help put my mind at ease. I believe my current web provider is very slow to update their DNS servers based on my experience last weekend.