Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Feature and Follow #210-27: Get Your YouTube Laughs On


It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.

This week's question: Post a funny Youtube video (doesn’t have to be book related).




I am a huge fan of Frozen. The movie came out in November, but I didn't see it until the end of February. As a result, I got sucked into the many parodies out there and fell in love with them as well. It's just a reminder that it is good to have a sense of humor about the stuff you love. Of these three, I'm not sure which is my favorite. But I will tell you the my sister-in-law got a kick out of "Will You Help Me Hide a Body?" and it is now her ringtone on my iPhone.