Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Monday, May 19, 2014

Rewind Review #01: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


Hopeless
Image Courtesy of GoodReads

AddtoGoodReads

Buy on Amazon.com
Original Review posted to GoodReads.
Read from July 14 to 17, 2013

This book was INTENSE! Intense on the plot side of things and the juicy romance side of things.

Things I didn't like...

  • The main male character being called by his last name. He has a first name, it's a nice first name, use it.
  • The radical mood shifts Dean and the obsessiveness of the Sky when Dean's mood would suddenly shift. I felt like I was THIS close to re-reading Fifty Shades of Grey except with teenagers. Which, as a woman in my 30s, left me feeling a bit creeped out.

I'm going to keep an eye on Hoover. She writes a good novel. She has talent. I look forward to reading her other novels.


get the InLinkz code