Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Sunday Post #13: Week of March 3, 2014

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted
by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

What's Happening on the Center Stage

  • The third review in a series of reviews of Queen Victoria's Book of Spells-An Anthology of Gaslamp Fantasy by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling.
  • I enjoyed the Oscars on March 2nd and my love for movies paid off. I won 2 gift cards to two local movie theaters as well as 2 movie passes. Check out a run down of my picks and the winners on a late edition of The Sunday Post.
  • This week's Feature & Follow has me sharing some of my favorite older books. No repeats from favorites lists was my rule!
  • In honor of the Oscars and it's host, this week's quote of the week is from Ellen DeGeneres
  • We finished The House of Cards Season 2. What an amazing season. While the ending was not surprising, it was a delightful and gut wrenching season from the start.
  • Because we need more TV to watch in our house, we are contemplating watching Resurrection on the 9th. Anyone else considering diving in as well?
What's Happening on Other Stages

Holding Auditions

What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?