Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Snapshot #08: Week of January 26

  • Saturday: Participated in my first ICON 39 Planning Meeting.
  • Sunday: Stayed in due to impending bad weather. I did travel out, but came straight home. Of course, I watched Downton Abbey and Sherlock.
  • Monday: Watched more of The West Wing.
  • Tuesday: Horseback riding. Trying to play a little catch up with Grimm.
  • Wednesday: Even more of Season 1 of The West Wing. Exactly how long is season 1?
  • Thursday: Watched The Big Bang Theory! Laughed Out Loud A LOT! "And let me guess, you like Star Wars?
    My new addition arrived and was assembled.
    Horizontal Bookshelf
  • Friday: Ventured out to Barnes and Noble to use my last remaining gift card. Still have $2.30 remaining!
    Organaized my new addition. What do you think?!

Feeding my Addictions

Local Bookish Events

  • Hiawatha Public Library deems 2014 Year of "Take-a-Book": Visit the website to see this month's challenge!
  • Marion Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program Fill Your Bucket: What's on Your Bucket List? January 6th through February 15th.
  • Cedar Rapids Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program: Hot Reads for Cold Nights. January 20 through March 20.
  • Fill Your Bucket Event: Great Travel Destinations. Wednesday, February 5th at the Marion Public Library.
  • Linn Area Reads 2014 Book Selection will be announced on Sunday, Feburary 9th.
  • Fill Your Bucket Event: Healthy Entertaining with Chef Jen. Wednesday, February 12 at the Marion Public Library.
  • Fill Your Bucket Event: Final Party on Friday, Febraury 21 at the Marion Public Library. Pre-registration required.

What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list? What do you think of my new addition?