Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Friday, February 28, 2014

Quote of the Week #12: Vera Nazarian

I know this isn't a leap year, but I always think about how cool February 29th is on February 28th. I found a really cool quote on Goodreads about leap year and I think it is amazing advice for every day of the year.

“Today is an ephemeral ghost...

But this day holds another secret—it contains one of those truly rare moments of delightful transience and light uncertainty that only exist on the razor edge of things, along a buzzing plane of quantum probability...

A day of unlocked potential.

Will you or won't you? Should you or shouldn't you?

Use this day to do something daring, extraordinary and unlike yourself. Take a chance and shape a different pattern in your personal cloud of probability!” Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

Share in comments the daring thing you are going to do today.

My Share: I'm going to dare myself to walk away from my desk at 1 PM and go enjoy a nice, relaxing horse back ride.