"Tell me a story of deep delight." Robert Penn Warren
10 Book Meme
Rules: In the comments, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard – they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
- The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi
- A Ring of Endless Light by Madeline L'Engle
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
Oh, goodness, how I HATE this novel!
- O! Pioneers by Willa Cather
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- The Green Mile by Stephen King
- Drawing Out the Dragons by James A. Owen
- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Friend by Christopher Moore
- The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma
- I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak