Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge Day 14: My 2014 Blogging Wish List

My 2014 Blogging Wish List

"There are three things in this world that I want more than anything. I'll tell you the first two, but I'll never tell you the third." Barry Lyga, The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl.

  1. I wish to post meaningful and helpful reviews on a consistent basis.
  2. I wish to create connections with lots different people who share my love for books, TV and movies.
  3. Not telling!
I'm really sad this whole challenge is over. I hope I can stay connected with of my new followers. Many of them are fellow bloggers and I think they have a lot to teach me!

Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge