This week was somewhat slow. The holiday parties, general winter blues and the excitement of kicking off my blog early have kept my intake of media at somewhat a minimum this week.
- Sunday: watched About Time at Collins Road Theatres and ingested a couple of creepy Supernatural Season 1 episodes
- Monday: officially started my blog by posting the first movie review
- Thursday: Watched the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory and posted my first book review
- Friday: Caught up on the Hulu Plus Season 3 episodes of Grimm and watched a bit of Top Chef Season 11.
- Saturday: read and nap after enjoying coffee with my Disney Store pals
Books added to my Wish List
Feeding my Addictions
- I added this to my wish list...Books Candle: "Created by one of the world's sensory experts, the light, extra-fine perfumes of this candle evoke the atmosphere of your fantasy library, and the pleasure of reading, through the enigmatic scent of paper."
- Thank you, Jade Eby for this:
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?