Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Snapshot #01: Week of December 8, 2013

This week was somewhat slow. The holiday parties, general winter blues and the excitement of kicking off my blog early have kept my intake of media at somewhat a minimum this week.

Books added to my Wish List

Feeding my Addictions

  • I added this to my wish list...Books Candle: "Created by one of the world's sensory experts, the light, extra-fine perfumes of this candle evoke the atmosphere of your fantasy library, and the pleasure of reading, through the enigmatic scent of paper."
  • Thank you, Jade Eby for this:  photo 410a20a8-aa6e-4c47-92d1-8bd35419fc36_zps40f005cf.jpg

What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?