I think I'm still recovering from my trip to Atlanta and from reading/finishing what I am calling The Most Depressing Book on the Face of the Planet. Seriously, folks, I think I'm going to have to go into therapy after reading The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb! Now I've jumped over to the complete opposite and am reading Divine Misfortune by A Lee Martinez. I needed to laugh again after 700 pages of almost pure sadness.
I've been on the road most of the day today so I might have more coming up this week. Saturday is generally my post writing/blog planning day, but I lost that time today. So I apologize in advance for what may be some scattered thoughts and lack of comments on this week's Sunday Posts.
What's Happening on the Center Stage
- Monday: Book Review #31: "Voracious" (Bad to the Bone #2) by Jade Eby
- Tuesday: Cover Reveal: Breaker (Ondine Quartet #4) by Emma Raveling
- Wednesday: A Note from the Director: A Few of My Favorite Things #2
- Thursday: Feature and Follow #213: Follow the Leader
- Friday: Quote of the Week #34: Louis L'Amour. This quote got some comments. You should check it out and tell me what you think. Do you agree?
Don't forget about this!
What's Waiting in the Wings
- Monday: Book Rewind Review #32: The Luthier's Apprentice by Mayra Calvani
- Thursday: Meet & Greet over at Gin's Book Notes plus Feature and Follow #214: And the Answer is...
- Friday: Quote of the Week #34: Phyllis McGinley
What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?