It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.
This week's question: Suggest a question! We need questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?
I'm loving this challenge! Here's are some of my favorite icebreaker questions.
- Tell two lies and one truth about yourself. Guess which ones are the lies and which is the truth in Comments!
- It's a very hot and muggy day. You desperately want something very cool and refreshing to quench your thirst and revitalize your body. What would you drink -- either make your own or store-bought. If you are making your own, please share the recipe!
- You were just given a yacht. What would you name it? And why?
- If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning.
- When you were in grade school, what did you want to be when you grew up? Why?
- If you had one extra hour of free time a day, and if reading was not an option, how would you use it and why?
- Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?
- If you had a theme song, what would it be and why? Share a YouTube clip!
- What title (like "Most Likely to Succeed") did you get (or would you get) from your classmates?
What are some of your favorite icebreaker questions? How would you respond to any of the questions above?