Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Back to School Challenge Day 06: Up Fronts for Mid-Season Schedule

Back to School Book Blogger Challenge

Day 06:Back to School means time to get organized and start fresh. What are some steps you'll take on your blog to keep things flowing smoothly or change things up?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. After my feature over on Gin's Book Notes, I feel the need to share more of my photography. It's another love of mine and since I started my blog in December, I've gotten away from going outside, exploring and taking pictures. So tentatively, I'm planning, after the first of the year, to change up my posting schedule. I've got lots of posts scheduled right now so I can't easily make the change now. I also need to get back to organizing my digital photo collection so that I can be better equipped to share those images.

I'm kind of excited about this change. And I'm sure that my excitement will overwhelm me where I end up making the schedule change before January 1!

So how about you? How are you going to liven things up or get your arms around your workload now that we are "back to school?"

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6
Day 7 | Day 8 (did not participate) | Day 9