Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Note from the Director: A Few of My Favorite Things #2

So Friday was my birthday, and I received some pretty stellar gifts from my friends and family.

My husband found these wonderful books at Half Price Books. While I'm most excited about The New Biographical Dictionary of Film because it has been on my Amazon Wish List for ages, I will never turn down books regarding Doctor Who. The quote book is so much fun. It starts out with the first quote from each incarnation of the Doctor. The book is new enough to include Peter Capaldi's first words as the Doctor.

My good friend, Erin, is continuing to feed my Supernatural addiction with a swank new t-shirt she found.

And finally, my sister, who is not a Whovian, found this TARDIS scarf on etsy courtesy of Nerdy Girl Creations.

Back in June, one of my friends gave me my birthday gift a bit early. She gave me a cute little lunch bag and an awesome Hallmark ornament that had me tearing up.

Overall, an excellent birthday with some spot on gifts. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received?