Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Sunday Post #33: Week of July 20, 2014

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Well, this week turned out to be a pretty productive week. On Sunday we drove to Lark Toys in Kellogg, MN to celebrate my niece's first birthday. On Thursday night, I got see Heather Gudenkauf again at our local Barnes and Noble. I met a friend for a glass of wine to celebrate making it through what turned out to be a crappy Friday. And on Saturday afternoon, my husband let me sob on his shoulder during The Fault in Our Stars which finally made it to our cheap theatre. So overall, a pretty good week; at least I have something to write about this week, right?

What's Happening on the Center Stage

  • Monday: Rewind Review! Paper Valentine by Brenna Yavanoff
  • Wednesday: Christmas in July! Reveal
  • Thursday: Feature & Follow #211 The Constant
  • Friday: Quote of the Week from Tennessee Williams

Don't forget about this!


What's Waiting in the Wings
  • Monday: Bad Ass Heroines Release Event + Giveaway
  • Tuesday: Review! Shattered Veil (The Diatous Wars #1) by Tracy E. Banghart
  • Thursday: Feature & Follow #212
  • Friday: Quote of the Week with a special one day only birthday giveaway!

What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?