And so it ends...my stay-cation with mini-road trip. It was quite an adventure. We started the week off with severe storms and flash flooding. All is okay in my neighborhood, but areas of eastern Iowa did hit the national news on Tuesday morning. I feel like I got a lot done, but it is never enough. I'm caught up on all my reviews and I used Parajunkee's Blog Planner to map out my regular posts from now until December.
Next week I'll be featured over on Bibliognome's blog as a part of the Book Blogger Buzz Tour. My topic is Books You Feel More Attention. I really combed my shelves and my memory for some of the books that were life changing for me. I hope you'll check out my post and check out the other featured bloggers. There's a giveaway for a Kindle Fire HD.
What's Happening on the Center Stage
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Henry Murger. This guy knows red wine!
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #208--My Favorite Children's Books
- Tuesday: Book Blogger Buzz Tour started.
- Wednesday: A Note from the Director: Out Loud! 2014 featuring Sarah Vowell
- Monday: Review: S. by Doug Dorst and J.J. Abrams
Don't forget about this...
- Rewind Review! The Break-up Psychic by Emily Hemmer. Add your own review to the linky!
- Book Blogger Buzz Tour has started and there's a Kindle Fire giveaway!
What's Waiting in the Wings
- Monday's Review: Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Tuesday: Teaser Tour & Giveaway: Firebird Alex by Orren Merton
- Wednesday: A Note from the Director: A Few of My Favorite Things #01
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #209 and My Book Blogger Tour Feature over on Bibliognome
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Erica Jong
What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?