Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Feature and Follow #211-28: The Constant


It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.

This week's question: What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?



You know what I'm not much of a television re-watcher. The one series I do jump back to a bit from time to time is Lost. I was obsessed with that show when it was on. I watched it religiously and analyzed the heck out of it with my friends. I listened to podcasts. Read tons of articles online. Devoured Doc Jensen (Entertainment Weekly) articles for clues about what the heck was going on. The show is amazing to me. It's kind of fun to go back and watch some of the first episodes when Jack of God and Sawyer was a dick.

My favorite episode is probably "The Constant." So much so that when I had a print made for my husband to celebrate out anniversary I put the phrase, "You are my constant." on it.

How about you? What show do you love to rematch?