Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feature and Follow #209-26: Happy Father's Day


It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.

This week's question: If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?




I hope I don't bring the whole crowd down, but I would travel back to the evening of January 23, 2001. I worked in college admissions at the time and spent a lot of my evenings on the phone calling students asking them about their college plans. I got done early on the 23rd and for a fleeting moment, I thought, I should call my parents and decided against it. My dad was killed in a car accident on January 24, 2001. I would like just 30 seconds on the phone with him to say, I love you, Dad.

DoctorWho

"Father's Day", Doctor Who Series 1, Episode 8.
Image Courtesy of GeekPeeks.com