Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Sunday Post #27: Week of June 8, 2014

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Last weekend was busy for me. We travelled to Minnesota to see my family. It was time to celebrate June birthdays. So there was food,family, fun and Frozen. Anna got LOTS of Frozen-related gifts. If you need a cute kid fix, here's a selection of photos from last weekend.





What's Happening on the Center Stage

Don't forget about these awesome giveaways!


What's Waiting in the Wings
  • Monday's Review: It's time for the Rewind Review again! Post a link to one of your old reviews. This week I'm sharing The Break-Up Psychic by Emily Hemmer
  • Wednesday Challenge Accepted #5! An update on my reading challenges.
  • Thursday: Feature & Follow #206
  • Friday: Quote of the Week from Robert Bloch

What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?