Last weekend was busy for me. We travelled to Minnesota to see my family. It was time to celebrate June birthdays. So there was food,family, fun and Frozen. Anna got LOTS of Frozen-related gifts. If you need a cute kid fix, here's a selection of photos from last weekend.
What's Happening on the Center Stage
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Eleanor H. Porter
- Thursday: My Feature & Follow #205--She's Got a Ticket to Ride...
- Wednesday: Cruising with the Winchesters, random thoughts for fans of Supernatural and classic rock.
- Monday: Review of Fury by Charlotte McConaghy
Don't forget about these awesome giveaways!
- 20 eBooks of Fury by Charlotte McConaghy (ends in 06/18/2014)
- Wreck You keychain, various bookmarks and one super cute fashion strap/watch/bracelet for Wreck You by Jennifer Snyder (ends in 06/18/2014)
What's Waiting in the Wings
- Monday's Review: It's time for the Rewind Review again! Post a link to one of your old reviews. This week I'm sharing The Break-Up Psychic by Emily Hemmer
- Wednesday Challenge Accepted #5! An update on my reading challenges.
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #206
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Robert Bloch
What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?