And so it begins. My stay-cation with mini-road trip. I've got a few household tasks lined up like getting the car serviced and the dryer vent professionally cleaned. I am in charge buying the perfect birthday cards for my department so I've got that on my to do list. I've got some ideas for blog posts and a few reviews to write, but I genuinely plan to relax for this week.
What's Happening on the Center Stage
- Saturday: Christmas in July Event hosted by The Book Monsters
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Maya Angelou.
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #206--Feeding my Caffeine Addiction
- Wednesday: Book Blogger Buzz Tour!: Giveaways & Topics coming in July!
- Tuesday: Release Event + Giveaway: The Summer Sacrifice by Holly Hinton
- Monday: Review: The Gilded Lily by Deborah Swift
Don't forget about this...
- Rewind Review! The Break-up Psychic by Emily Hemmer. Add your own review to the linky!
- Giveaway: The Summer Sacrifice by Holly Hinton
- Sign up up for the Christmas in July event hosted by The Book Monsters
What's Waiting in the Wings
- Monday's Review: S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #208: Favorite Children's Books
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Henry Murger
What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?