Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Sunday Post #29: Week of June 22, 2014

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

And so it begins. My stay-cation with mini-road trip. I've got a few household tasks lined up like getting the car serviced and the dryer vent professionally cleaned. I am in charge buying the perfect birthday cards for my department so I've got that on my to do list. I've got some ideas for blog posts and a few reviews to write, but I genuinely plan to relax for this week.



What's Happening on the Center Stage

Don't forget about this...


What's Waiting in the Wings
  • Monday's Review: S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
  • Thursday: Feature & Follow #208: Favorite Children's Books
  • Friday: Quote of the Week from Henry Murger

What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?