Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Sunday Post #28: Week of June 15, 2014

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I'm tired. I'm ready for vacation. I only have to wait another week for a short break from work that ends with a weekend getaway and a professional baseball game for the hubby and I. It can't come soon enough!

I signed up for a July Blogger Tour event via Parajunkee.com that I'm very excited about. I'm working on my special blog post and hope that you'll stop back on Wednesday for a sneak peek of the event.

What's Happening on the Center Stage

Don't forget about these awesome giveaways!

  • Citadels of Fire by L.K. Hill. Signed ARC! Ends on 06/26/2014.

What's Waiting in the Wings
  • Monday's Review: The Guilded Lily by Deborah Swift
  • Tuesday: Release Event + #Giveaway: The Summer Sacrifice by Holly Hinton
  • Wednesday: The Book Blogger Buzz Tour is coming here!
  • Thursday: Feature & Follow #207
  • Friday: Quote of the Week from Maya Angelou

What's Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I'm posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?