Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Feature and Follow #207-24: Feeding My Caffeine Addiction


It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.

This week's question: The Best Books of 2014 (so far) with my favorite mugs of coffee.




I love coffee. I love Audrey Hepburn. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's. I bought a french press a year ago just so I could make my own iced coffee during the summer months. The baristas at the local Starbucks know my favorite drink. I have a Starbucks gold card. My favorite spot to sip the a lovely cup of joe? Wit's End which sits just off main street in my town. I could sit there for hours drinking and reading or chatting with my friends. It's certainly a location I think Holly Golightly would have stopped by in the early hours of the morning while before heading back to her apartment to sleep off the evening and snuggle with Cat.