Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Feature and Follow #205-22: She's Got a Ticket to Ride...

It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.

This week's question: Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite REAL LIFE book in a setting you’d like to visit.




Paris. Oh, the City of Lights, you call my name. I'm not quite certain when I first fell in love you with. Perhaps it was when I watched Forget Paris all those years ago or maybe it was when I was reading some long forgotten book. I dream of wandering through your streets, drinking fine French wine. I dream of whiling away the hours in some obscure cafe, sipping coffee and eating a croissant while reading a book and watching people stroll by my table. Oh, the days I could spend in Paris. I am saving my dollars, pennies and nickels, Paris. Four years from now, the year I turn forty, my dream will be realized (with or without my husband in tow). I'm quite certain that just like New York City and London, once I visit, my heart will be belong to you and I will long for the chance to wander your streets again. I will never be able to Forget Paris.


How about you? What real life book location calls your name?