Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Feature and Follow #206-23: Best Books with My Coffee

It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.

This week's question: The Best Books of 2014 (so far) with my favorite mugs of coffee.

I work on my FF posts on Saturday mornings so I was a tad confused when Alison had a different question than Parajunkee so I'm combining both questions. Enjoy!


My Most Favorite Books of 2014
(So Far)
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I didn't write a review for this one. There was enough buzz and love out there, but I did love it.
  • Ashen Winter and Sunrise by Mike Mullin. This series is heart wrenchingly realistic for a girl living in Iowa. Read my series review.
  • Fury by Charlotte McConaghy. Read my review.


What are the best books you've read this year while enjoying your favorite beverage?