What's Happening on the Center Stage
This week's Feature & Follow asked participants to share which authors they would most like to have dinner with. I had fun with this one!
The Quote of the Week is from John Guare and makes me want to sing songs from the musical, Annie.
What's Happening on Other Stages
- There's only a few days left to enter the $25 Gift Card Giveaway connected to my review of This Crumbling Pageant by Patricia Burroughs. Have you entered yet?
- In honor's of Mother's Day, People.com created a Who is Your TV Mother? Quiz. Apparently, my TV mom is Carol Brady.
- With so many book adaptations hitting movie theaters as of late, check out this cool graphic to learn which is better...the book or the movie.
- Starz announced the premiere date for Outlander! I am so excited, now I just have to find some way to watch it since we don't have cable!
- A little know fact about me, I loved City of Heroes. And am still very sad the game is gone. I had a level 50 Katana/Regen Scrapper named Dark Suspicion the Hero side and a Level 38 Plant/Nature Controller on the Villain side. When the plug was pulled, I was messing around with pistol dual wielder that I had named, Matching Pair. There is still a large population of folks who miss the game, and there were some great articles that showed up online in the past week celebrating what would have been 10 years of COX if the game had continued
- Movies, books, coffee and wine definitely my top three things that I obsess over. And with the recent Frozen craze, I'm attracted to Frozen parodies. This one hit home for me. Just replace studying with working!
What are you reading or watching? What cool book and movie related links did you stumble upon this week? Please share below in comments!