Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Feature and Follow #200-17: Dream Dinner Dates

It's time for Feature and Follow Friday! Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.

This week's question: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with?


Well, I've had drinks with Jade Eby, Jim C. Hines, Jed Q. Peterson, Michael Koogler, and Dennis W. Green. Who's left? Well, for me that would be James A. Owen and Diana Gabaldon. Although any chance I get to be near one of the authors I've read or plan to read is an amazing experience. I still get a tad over excited when I see Jim at ICON.

Who do you dream of having dinner with?