Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Feature and Follow #195-12: The Joke's on You

It's time for Feature and Follow Friday!

This week's question: Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share!

When I was a kid, my parents were hosting a card party at our home. Both my sister and I had babysitting jobs on March 31 and we knew the card parties usually lasted well after Midnight. We set EVERY alarm in our house to go off at at midnight and we hid some of the alarm clocks. My parents were quite surprised when they all went off at midnight.

Don't forget to checkout the featured bloggers on Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.com.