Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Sunday Post #16: Week of March 23, 2014

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted
by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

What's

Happening on the Center Stage

What's Happening on

Other Stages

  • Thanks for Julie and Rose over at ChapterBreak.net for adding yet another trip to my

    bucket list. A horseback riding tour of Jamie and Claire's

    Scotland.

  • With the release of Divergent in theatres last week,

    Parajunkee recently reviewed Insurgent. After

    finishing and reviewing

    Allegiant myself recently, I could definitely identify with

    Rachel's review.

  • I love Bookish Findings and her bookmark collections. She recently found movie themed bookmarks over on Etsy. How cool!
  • I love jackets and I am quite fond of hats as well. I bought this hat in Chicago this weekend. So here's my image of the week.
newhat

Holding Auditions

What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I

should add to my to-read or to-watch list?