- Saturday: Finally saw Thor: The Dark World. Quick Review: Superhero with a sense of humor. Longest fight sequences EVER! The trailer was cut to make the move more interesting than it really was.
- Sunday: DOWNTON DAY! And of course, Sherlock returned. Is it just me or did Moffet and Gatiss really not reveal HOW Sherlock survived that fall?
- Monday: Watched the saddest Christmas television episode ever broadcast.
- Tuesday: Watch more of The West Wing.
- Wednesday: Attended Wine 101 at the Marion Public Library.
- Thursday: Was excited about a new episode of The Big Bang Theory only to be disappointed. Was shocked at who didn't get kicked off on The Taste.
- Friday: Almost done with Season 1 of Supernatural. Learned the President is Catholic.
Feeding my Addictions
- Added to Wish List:My Name is Rapunzel by K.C. Hilton
Local Bookish Events
- Marion Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program Fill Your Bucket: What's on Your Bucket List? January 6th through February 15th.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Gain Confidence from Self-Defense. Wednesday, January 29th at the Marion Public Library.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Great Travel Destinations. Wednesday, February 5th at the Marion Public Library.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Healthy Entertaining with Chef Jen. Wednesday, February 12 at the Marion Public Library.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Final Party on Friday, Febraury 21 at the Marion Public Library. Pre-registration required.
- Cedar Rapids Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program: Hot Reads for Cold Nights. January 20 through March 20.