Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Snapshot #03: Week of December 22, 2013

  • Sunday: SNOW DAY! Finished The Pilgrim Glass.
  • Monday: Got hooked on World of Warcraft.
  • Tuesday: Played World of Warcraft instead of reading. What is wrong with me?!
  • Wednesday: Watched the Walt Disney World Christmas Parade! Worked on some reviews. Celebrated Christmas with the in-laws.
  • Thursday: Spent some of my Christmas gift cards and dropped by the library.
  • Friday: Worked on reviews. Continued reading The Breath of God by Jeffery Small
  • Saturday: Striving to get a good way through The Breath of God.

Books added to my Wish List

Feeding my Addictions

What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?