Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday Snapshot #02: Week of December 15, 2013

  • Sunday: Saw The Zac Brown Band for the 3rd time. Got a bit of positive press for the blog. Finished Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier.
  • Monday: I had the day off of work, but I still worked. I had planned to read, but money called.
  • Tuesday: Plowed ahead on The Pilgrim Glass.
  • Wednesday: Saw RSC's production of Richard II starring David Tennett at Collins Road Theatres.
  • Thursday: Plowed ahead on The Pilgrim Glass.
  • Friday: Looking forward to the next week and half off! Caught up on Grimm. Planning to do a lot of reading and binge watch Supernatural Season 1 episodes.
  • Saturday: Christmas with the fam. How many princess movies will I watch with Anna?

Books added to my Wish List

Feeding my Addictions

What did you read or watch this week? Did you receive any cool holiday gifts? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?