Header Home Home About Me Calendar Archive and Policies Contact Me Twitter Facebook Subscribe by EmailGoodReads feed://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rewind Review Meme

As a new blogger, every day I capture a new audience and I wanted the ability to bring back old reviews, good and bad, for my followers, old and new, to discover again for the first time. Sometimes I'll be revamping reviews I've posted here on my blog or I might be sharing reviews that I wrote on GoodReads prior to starting Second Run Reviews. I invite you to join us the 3rd Monday of every month and share an old review.

The first Rewind Review will post on Monday, May 19, 2014. Please click the Rewind Review image to review all the related Rewind Review posts.

Want to join in? Feel free to grab the button!

Second Run Reviews